VP of Marketing
$40,000 to $80,000
Heavy Hitters main liaison on internal/external marketing efforts and daily actions.
We are seeking a VP of Marketing to manage day-to-day Marketing operations in Los Angeles. This is an exciting opportunity to be a pivotal, front-facing member of a company that is developing innovative products in an emerging and booming industry.
You must have experience in marketing. Industry relationships are a big plus. If you enjoy startup environments (i.e. wearing multiple hats, learning different roles, creating new processes, learning to adapt quickly to changes), you will thrive in this position.
We are looking for self-starters with the ability effectively communicate and connect with a wide variety of personalities.
- Establish new accounts through incoming digital leads.
- Set up and manage drip campaigns in tandem with digital sales outreach strategies.
- Manage execution of ordering and coordinating promotional marketing materials.
- Develop marketing and analytics reporting practices to assess product launch success and performance.
- Run lead on attending Patient Appreciation Days as well as delivering key insights to the marketing team for improvement.
- Attend and livestream major Cannabis events, including interviews, scavenger hunts, and other social promotions.
- Track and manage Key Performance Indicators (KPI).
- Conduct microinfluencer canvassing and outreach.
- Coordinate delivery of promo packages for influencers.
- Communicate with dispensaries to gather key marketing feedback, assess product performance, and identify in-store visual merchandising opportunities.
- Make recommendations to retailers to improve partnerships, advertising strategies, and ensure brand integrity.
- Manage various daily marketing operations tasks.
- California Medical Marijuana Card (recommendation).
- Must be sociable and interested in interacting with many people in a dynamic environment, both in the office and beyond, on a daily basis.
- Excellent verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills with the ability to close deals.
- Demonstrated ability to learn and apply product related information in a professional manner.
- High level of integrity, personal motivation, and sense of urgency.
- Willingness to work weekends on occasion to support industry trade shows and events.
- Willingness to work after-hours for educational business meetings, trade shows, events and presentations.
- 2–3 years of marketing experience.
- Social media marketing skills are a plus.
- Data analysis experience is a plus.
Click the following link to apply: https://tpcheavyhitters.typeform.com/to/su5Jsh