#HEAVYSUMMER Photo Contest
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who sign up at https://heavyhitters.co/hvysummerruleshttps://heavyhitters.co/pages/heavy-summer and who are 21 or older as of the date of entry. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of the state of California and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Fluids Manufacturing, Inc. DBA Mammoth Distribution (“Mammoth Distribution”), its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agrees to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Mammoth Distribution as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
- Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online weekly starting on Friday, June 3rd, 2022 at 12:01:00 am PST and ending Thursday June 9, 2022 at 11:59:59pm PST. All online entries must be received by Thursday June 9, 2022 at 11:59:59pm PST in order to be counted for that week's entries. The contest will continue weekly for 8 more weeks using the same times for start and stop. June 10th-June 16th, June 17th-June 23rd, June 24th-June 30th, July 1st-July 7th, July 8th- July 14th, July 15th- July 21st, July 22nd- July 28th and July 29th- August 4th.
- How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided at https://heavyhitters.co/pages/heavy-summer . The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Mammoth Distribution. You may enter only once per week. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Mammoth Distribution.
- Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive 1x Heavy Hitter’s branded Yeti cooler. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Mammoth Distribution. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Mammoth Distribution’s discretion. The prize is non-transferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Mammoth Distribution to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation unless prohibited by law.
- By submitting a photo in connection with this Campaign, Contestants retain their rights to the image while granting Mammoth Distribution an unrestricted, royalty-free right to use, reproduce, modify, and display the photo without further notification or permission. . All weekly winners will have their photos appear at www.heavyhitters.co/sipandsmoke
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a three person committee at Mammoth Distribution. Winners will be notified by email and/or SMS text message (messaging and data rates may apply) by the Monday following the Thursday cutoff for that weekly period. Mammoth Distribution shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail, or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within seven (7) days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT MAMMOTH DISTRIBUTION’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Mammoth Distribution, anyone acting on behalf of Mammoth Distribution, and Mammoth Distribution’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. By entering this contest, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Mammoth Distribution. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Mammoth Distribution from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which Mammoth Distribution may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
- Terms & Conditions: Mammoth Distribution reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Mammoth Distribution’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such cases, Mammoth Distribution may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Mammoth Distribution. Mammoth Distribution reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Mammoth Distribution has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, Mammoth Distribution reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Mammoth Distribution and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Campaign; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Campaign or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS CAMPAIGN IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF MAMMOTH DISTRIBUTION AND THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, Contestant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in California having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall Contestant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than Contestant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Contestant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is Fluids Manufacturing, Inc. DBA Mammoth Distribution..
- The Campaign hosted by Mammoth Distribution is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Meta.
- By entering the giveaway, You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.