Woodland Hills, CA
$60K to $80K
We are seeking a Graphic Designer who is passionate about the Cannabis industry. This is an exciting opportunity to be a leader in a company that’s developing innovative products in a new and booming industry.
You must have experience product and packaging design and an understanding of the industry is a plus. If you enjoy operating in a startup environment (i.e. perform different roles, create new processes, learn and adapt quickly) you will thrive in this position. We are looking for self-starters and individuals with abilities to communicate and connect with a wide variety of people.
- Printed pattern and artwork design
- Product and packaging design
- Follow-up and communication with suppliers
- Catalog design and sales materials
- Excellent time management/project skills
- Strong planning & organizational skills
- Sense of priority for deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Able to take direction and work well autonomously and with a team
- Ability to recognize and react to changing work demands
- Proficient with Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, PowerPoint, & GoogleApps
- Excellent English communication skills both verbal and written
- 3+ years graphic artist/design experience a must
BACKGROUND AND EXPERIENCE:
The ideal candidate will be comfortable with keeping a pulse on the overall industry. They will rapidly establish credibility both within, and outside of, the organization. The ideal candidate for this position will have a track record of success in emerging and entrepreneurial companies with at least 100 employees. The Graphic Designer will preferably have 3 or more years of professional experience, with the majority of his/her time having been spent in creative, growth companies. Consumer goods / retail / product experience is a plus.
The successful candidate will be a self-motivated team player who can successfully work in a disruptive and expansive market environment. S/he will take an entrepreneurial approach to the business, bringing a creative spark and fresh thinking to our brand.
The ideal candidate will have an upbeat, charismatic nature with very strong communications and interpersonal skills, and be comfortable working as part of a team in a non-political organization structure. The successful Graphic Designer will be able to manage multiple tasks: handling urgent matters without ever losing sight of mid-and long-term planning.
Apply here: https://goo.gl/bKhk8N