What makes Heavy Hitters different?
Los Angeles born. Family owned and operated, Heavy Hitters is the connoisseur's choice for high quality cannabis. A true California original, Heavy Hitters continues to lead with a legacy of purity, potency, and purpose. Since 1996.Our wide range of products include: 1g cartridges, All-In-Ones, Pre-Rolls, Gummies, beverages, and Live Resin cartridges/concentrates.
How many puffs are in a cartridge?
This really depends on the user. In general, you can expect 100-200 puffs from a disposable and 200-300 puffs from a 1g cartridge. These are just estimates, as some people puff on a cartridge for months and others for weeks.
What do I do if I have a defective product or battery?
Please return your cartridge or battery in its original packaging to the dispensary from which you purchased it. If you have any issues or need further assistance, please contact email@example.com.
Do you ship cartridges outside of California?
NO. We do not ship cartridges outside of California, nor do we sell products direct-to-consumer. The only place you will find a Heavy Hitters product is through a licensed California dispensary or a licensed Nevada dispensary.
How can I verify that my Heavy Hitters product is authentic?
Great question and we're glad you asked. If you purchased your Heavy Hitters product from one of our licensed dispensaries found in our store locator the product is authentic. We do not sell products to unlicensed dispensaries or dispensaries outside the state of California. If you want to confirm further, we recommend you email firstname.lastname@example.org . We take counterfeit products very seriously and would be delighted to assist you.
The best way to avoid scams and counterfeits is to only shop from legal dispensaries and delivery services. Leafly.com is a great resource that only lists licensed retailers. Here's a few things to keep an eye out for when purchasing cannabis:
1. Licensed cannabis manufacturers cannot sell directly to a customer, and can only sell to licensed distributors. Though some brands’ websites have plug-ins now that allow you to place orders with dispensaries or delivery services, it is plainly stated and visible on those services that the cannabis is being purchased from a different source.
2. Always check for a RETAIL license number. It is a California state requirement for all cannabis licensees to post their license number on their websites. Most will put this on the bottom of the page, or in the contact info. A license number will look like: C10-xxxxxxx-LIC. If there's not one listed... RED FLAG.
3. It's a federal crime to ship cannabis through any mail systems, public or private. If a site is offering to do so... RED FLAG
4. If a site only accepts alternative payment options like Venmo, CashApp, or cryptocurrency like bitcoin... RED FLAG
5. If you have to pay $200-$300 at a time this is also a RED FLAG. This is usually indicative of a scam online and they’re most likely not planning on sending you any product and just want the most money out of you the first time.
Where can I find Heavy Hitters?
At most licensed dispensaries in California and Nevada, as well as dozens of licensed delivery services. For a full list and interactive directory, click here.